sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

Basketball rules


  • Game.
    • Basketball is played in 2 teams with 5 peoples each one.
  • The playing time.
    • 4 quarters of 12 minutes.
  • Rules.
    • Back field.
      • The ball cannot pass from the attacking fiel to the defender field.
    • Double.
      • You cannot stop bouncing, catching the ball and bounce it again.
    • Steps.
      • You cannot do more than 2 steps.
    • Personal faults.
      • When a player contacts an opponent and causes a disadvantages or obtains an advantage from the contact.
    • Fault in attack.
      • It occurs when a player whose team control the ball commits a personal fault pushing or bumping againts to the player that is defended.
    • Foot. 
      • A player mustn't intentionally touch the ball with his foot.
    • 3 seconds in zone.
      • You cannot remain more than 3 seconds in the restricted area of ​​the opposing team when attacking.

6 comentarios:

  1. I think that is important knows the basic rules of basketball.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think this basketball rules are important to not make any lack any steps and nothing more to be such

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the rules of basketball are very important so that everything works well. Without them it would be a chaotic game in which everyone would do as he wished without any control. It also facilitates a fair game without facilities to either team. They are essential and set fair limits to play. The rules are simple and easy to put into practice, and some are very obvious. I think Claudia has chosen a good topic to talk about because she practices that sport and controls the subject, unlike me, that I'm not very good at putting into practice the rules of basketball.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that know the main rules of basketball isn´t bad. This text, shows us some of them, for example:
    How many time spends a basketball match and in how many parts is divided, or how many players are in each team...
    Also, we have to know the things that we can´t do in this sport, for example we can´t kick the ball with our foot. Or other thing we can´t do is to make faults, it is very important to play cleared.
    Because without most of this rules, basketall will be an unsportive game. I think rules in all of the sports are very important.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Claudia, I'm Beatriz, I like at all your post, it shows me a lot of new thinks about basketball that I never know before. I didn't know before play basketball, but naw I`m gona to triy to play it. I think those rules are essential to play and most of them are too easy to put in practice.
    The most dificult rule for me could be Back field this rule says that the ball cannot pass from the attacking fiel to the defender field. It is too easy to make this fault in my opinion.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.