miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

How to do a good warm up

Hy my name is Emma and I'm going to explain why you have to do a good warm uo before any sport.

Agood warm up has to have two parts, a general part and the specific part.

                                                       General part:
First, you have to move our joints, because if don't do this, we are going to have lexions.
Second, we have to activate our cardiology system, for example, you can run slowly.
Third, we have to activate our respiratory system, for example, if we run or de squads we activate our respiratory system.

                                                     Specific part:
In this part we have to pay attention to all of the different parts of the sport that we are going to play. For example, if we are going to play basketball we are going to pass the ball, throw to the basket and bounce.

All the warm up has to have a progressive, we start with a low intensity and we finish with a high intensity.

Resultado de imagen de how to do a good warm up

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, my name is Emma.
    I think that if we do a good warm up we can prevent thet most of the lexions.
    I play basketball and I always do a warm up before start to play, I move my joints and I run and later I start with the specific part (bounce, pass the ball…)
    All the warms ups has to start with a general part and finish whit the specific part.
    I think that this post explain very good how to do a good warm up, It could by better if the person who writes this post, explain some example of the differents parts.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.