martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

Flexibility Routine

 

The definittion of flexibility is the absolute range of movement in a joint or series of joints. Some examples of flexibility activities are: stretching, yoga or tai chi. There are 3 main types of stretching methods for muscle flexibility: static stretching, dynamic stretching and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF). Flexibility workout consists in keep your muscles elastic and your joints moving freely. When you are streching you should feel comfortable tension, if you are feeling pain, you are doing wrong. 

These are the differents benefits of flexibility:

  1. Fewer injuries. 
  2. Less pain
  3. Improve posture and balance
  4. Positive state of mind.
  5. Great strength.
  6. Improve physical performance





4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Nadia, I loved the video that you have put on your Blog, because this stretching routine for people who have difficulties stretching or who directly have little to no flexibility, is perfect, because it teaches you how to perform a great variety of exercises to stretch that are very simple, and in a few weeks with doing this series of exercises after doing sports, apart from gaining flexibility, you will also get strength and endurance. In my case, I don't think I need to do this routine, because I consider myself a person with a great flexibility.
    Thanks for the video and the explanation.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks to these types of videos we can learn from them to carry out a flexibility routine for 30 minutes, in this case. Thanks to this work I have learned what flexibility is, I have also learned its different benefits and the importance it has on a daily basis. There was some pain, like back pain, that I didn't think was resolved with a few stretches.30 minutes is enough for a daily stretching routine, since the rest are used for other exercises. The video shows you various stretches, each one different, and with different benefits on different parts of the body. I find it very useful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I have decided to comment on this video because it is very similar to mys, because both in my video and nadia's we talk about improving flexibility, these videos in my opinion I think are very good for those people who have bad flexibility, with these stretches can improve and have greater flexibility.
    I find these types of videos very interesting as they can help people have the flexibility they set out to.
    Thanks you for this video.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.